Home Based Businesses: Shaklee

Here's my info:


Company name? Shaklee


Start up costs?Monthly costs? Start up costs vary depending on how you want to start - from $39.95 for a basic distributorship to $299 for a Gold Ambassador distributorship which includes $300 in products, Global sponsorship, personal website set up, free website for 3 months (then it's $14.95/month), a free product coupon worth up to $93.25, and Shaklee will plant 5 trees to offset the carbon emmissions from shipping your starter kit.

How long has the company been in business? Shaklee has been in business since 1956

Where is company headquarters located? Pleasonton California

What is the average income potential? incomes average from $11,223 for part time distributors, $59,074 for Executive coordinators up to $563,009 for Presidential Master Coordinators (based on 2007 1099 misc)

With the BBB? yes

what is your personal story?

My name is Sue Rock. My Shaklee story begins when I decided it was time to spend more time with what mattered most - my family. I had always worked outside the home, but as my children grew older and busier, and the demands of my job increased I knew it was time for a change. I began looking for a business I could run from home allowing me the flexibility I needed to attend to what was most important, while still providing the income we needed to fund 4 college educations! After 2 years of searching, I finally found what I was looking for - Shaklee. Shaklee has a 53 year commitment to doing what is right - quality products, commitment to science and safety, commitment to the planet and unquestioned business integrity. Shaklee is a company I am proud to represent.

Healthy Life
Originally attracted to Shaklee for the business opportunity, I soon learned that Shaklee had much more to offer me and my family - dramatic health improvements! I thought we were a relatively healthy family with no major medical issues. As my husband and I crept into our 40s, we assumed the minor aches and pains, excess pounds, increased cholesterol points and headaches were all an unavoidable result of aging. We were wrong! After a few short months using Shaklee products we experienced tremendous results - more energy and clarity, lower cholesterol, less fat on our bodies, elimination of migraines and peri-menopause symptoms. We didn't realize our bodies need more nutrition than we can consume from our food supply, or that quality supplements would make such a big difference. We didn't know that the Recommeded Daily Allowance (RDA) of nutrients only prevented deficiencies, but that our bodies actually need much more than the RDA to operate optimally in our fast paced society. Our children have also experienced better health - fewer colds and decreased allergy symptoms, fewer sick days.
Healthy Home
Not only has Shaklee nutrition provided a foundation for better health, but we have also eliminated toxic cleaners from our home. We used to run a commercial cleaning business and were accustomed to harsh chemicals to get the dirt out. Imagine our surprise when Shaklee's Get Clean products got the job done without harming our skin, lungs, or the planet. Best of all, they cost a fraction of traditional toxic cleaners. Get Clean is a simple way to make your home healthier and also help our planet.
Are you interested in a Better Future?
I'm looking for motivated leaders to join my team. If you're looking for an extra $500/month to $500,000/year, Shaklee could be the answer you're looking for. Shaklee has been paying out millions of dollars in bonuses for over 53 years. It is a company you can count on.


Your link: http://www.globalhealthandwealth.myshaklee.com/

Sue Rock
http://www.globalhealthandwealth.myshaklee.com/

No comments: