Home Based Businesses: Celebrating Home

Company name? Celebrating Home
(formerly Home Interiors and Home and Garden Party)

Established in?  Home Interiors was over 50 years old before combining with Home and Garden Party the first of 2009 to become the largest direct sales, home décor company in the USA.
Hadquarters location?  Marshall, Texas
Wth the bbb?  I am sure the are
How long have they been in business?    Home Interiors was over 50 years old before combining with Home and Garden Party the first of 2009
Any start up costs or monthly fees/quotas?  There are different start up kits with different merchandise included to pick from.   There is also a fundraising start up kit.  Prices are normally $149.00 for the merchandise kits that have at least $350.00 worth of merchandise included.  The fundraiser kit runs $99.00.  However, due to my sales, I have earned (3) 1/2 off kit coupons that the first three people who sign with me can use to get their kits at 1/2 off.
What is your personal story?  I started several years ago to get the merchandise I wanted at wholesale prices.  I figured I would get what I wanted and drop out.  I got in and loved it .  There are several different options for me to use in this business.  I love to do the fundraising.  I can always find groups, clubs, or churchs who are looking to raise money.
Any other additional info you want to share?  There are always trips and other rewards available for you to take advantage of.
What is your link?  www.homeinteriors.com/ttgiffin

No comments: