Home Based Businesses: Avon

I am an Independent avon rep and have been now for about 1 month. Heres my info.
Company name? AVON

Start up costs?Monthly costs? $10 TO START AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP ANY ITEMS ON HAND BUT IF YOUR LIKE ME YOU WILL LOVE THE PRODUCTS AND BUY FOR YOURSELF AND PEOPLE YOU KNOW.
How long has the company been in business? OVER 120 YEARS
What is the average income potential? DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU SELL! THE MORE YOU SELL THE MORE YOU MAKE AND YOU CAN ALSO HAVE PEOPLE TO WORK UNDER YOU.
what is your personal story? I DECIDED ONE DAY THAT I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY THAT I COULD DO FROM HOME OR WHENEVER I WANT TO. THERE IS NO LIMITS ON HOW MUCH OR HOW LITTLE YOU SELL. YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS. ORDERS GO IN EVERY TWO WEEKS AND NEW BOOKS COME OUT EVERY TWO WEEKS. ALL MONEY IS COLLECTED WHEN THE ORDERS COME IN. I ALSO HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE THAT CUSTOMERS CAN ORDER DIRECTLY OFF OF 24/7
your link: http://www.youravon.com/cwilliams0777

1 comment:

brittanymlemay said...

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. bbq grill cleaning territory available